Planning an Event?
Planning a special event in support of Stratford General Hospital? Please click
here to have a representative from SGHF contact you about your event.
Please note that the Stratford General Hospital Foundation does not accept
applications for Main Lobby vendors.
Here are a few tips to help:
- Identify the purpose of the event.
- Identify the type of event, i.e.. BBQ, dance, golf tournament, etc.
- Survey potential participants
- Decide on a date, time, location
- Research competing events on the same date
- Confirm schedules of key players
- Evaluate manpower requirements and availability
- List materials and items required
- Prepare a budget (if necessary)
- Promote your event (i.e.. flyers, newspaper, radio, etc)
List of Possible Events:
- Anything-A-Thon (Walk-A-Thon, Skate-A-Thon, Dance-A-Thon, etc.)
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
- Dress Down Days
- Carnivals, Fairs, Picnics
- Fashion Show
- Golf Tournament
- Raffles / Lotteries
What the Foundation can do for you:
The following are some of the activities Stratford General Hospital Foundation
will undertake to assist you with your event:
- Promotion of the event to hospital staff (staff news bulletins, e-mail,
- Foundation representation at the event if possible (to say a few words
or receive a cheque)
- Give-a-ways (if available)/brochures for your event as well as the Banner
- A cheque presentation with photos
- Donor recognition following the event (in publications, in electronic system,
Please click here to have a representative
from SGHF contact you about your fundraiser.